The seven branch menorah was used in the ancient temple of Jerusalem. The original menorah was made of gold and lit with olive oil. Today the menorah has become one of the most recognizable symbols of Judaism and the Jewish People, so much so that it is even represented on the emblem of the modern State of Israel. We have a lovely selection of replica seven branched menorahs for sale.
- Color: Gold with 7 Branches
- Material: Alloy Metal, Stainless Steel
- Easy to assemble and perfect for the anywhere occasion
- Measurements: 28x20.5cm (11x8in)
Material: Stainless Steel Metal
- High Quality Seven Branches Temple Menorah Especially Solid and Well Balanced Adorned with a Gorgeous Dark Blue Enamel and Decorated with Symbols of 12 Tribes of Israel. Original Work Of Art Combining The Highest Quality Materials With Meticulous & expert Workmanship From Jerusalem Holy Land Israel.
- Weight: 110g
- Jewish and Christians Product From Holy land Israel
- DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE A SMALL PART OF HOLY LAND ISRAEL IN YOUR HOME!